Zombie Apocalyse Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocalyse Roleplay

The End Is Near

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

searching supplies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

searching supplies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:45 pm

She threw up the bag and then used his help to get up on the roof. It was just in time too because a hoard of about ten zombies came in to the room they were just in. They tried to reach for the pair but without intelligence they were unable find a way to get to the airduct.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:49 pm

Sniper laid down his bag and weapon once on the roof. "We're gonna be here a while. They are gonna raid that whole freakin building." He said and looked over at Sam. She wasn't that bad looking, and despite trying to show little interest before, he could tell he was starting to now. "So tell me, whats a lone girl like you doing running around out there."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:53 pm

"Same as you I guess. Just trying to get enough food to survive while avoiding those things. It's not the best life, but it's better then being on of them." She said. It was good to talk to someone finally. She had been so lonely lately.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:56 pm

The day wa cold nad windy. Sniper was used to this thanks to his dad's unofficial military training he had put him through. But Sam...He took off his jacket. "Put this on." He said and tossed her the jacket. "And eat that candy I gave you. The suger's good for you. If your still cold...let me know."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 pm

It was indeed cold and Sam was no where near dressed for the wind so the jacket was a nice gift. "Thanks" She said as she reached into her pocket for the candy and started to unwrap it. The dead bellow kept moaning reaching there hands up in hopes that the food would come to them.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Sniper laid down on hte rooftop, and pulled a folded up piece of paper from his pocket. He unfolded it a stred at the picture of his family. His younger brother, mother, father. "War sucks. But this is even worse." He said and held back a tear as he stared at the faces of the family who had been forced to kill. The family he ad to watch die and raise again. "I guess you've lost too. Everyone has. I hate this war."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:16 pm

She understood his pain when she saw his picture. She didn't have one of hers even though she kind of did. Her thought went back to when she and her siblings played outside and the occasional talk-to by her parents about playing tricks on your brother wasn't nice. Those were the days now but now she had to fight for her life. Friends didn't exist now, the only person you could trust was yourself. She laid down and looked at the stars with him. Now that the power was out and the pollution from cars and factories were gone, the stars were very clear even in the big cities.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Sniper looked over at Sam. He got up and went over to her. He got back down next to her and looked at the stars. "Peaceful, huh. Almost makes you forget the hell we live in." He looked over at her. "Its been along time since I've had someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:26 pm

"Me too" She said. This hell was almost unbearable. As she looked into the sky, she tried to find the only constellation she knew by heart, the big dipper. "It's been so long since I've done something just for fun. Usually I'm too busy trying to just survive that I never had time."
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Sniper smirked and leaned onto his side. "Its hard. But I have plans. We'll be safe. I know a place thats fairly close, very defendible. But for now." Sniper shook his head and took hold of her hand. "ITs the two of us nad the stars." He laughed at his own corny-ness nad rooled back on his back.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:34 pm

She could see that he was trying to woe her but she didn't mind it. It reminded her of high-school before the zombies came to ruin it all. "So what were you? You know before all this happened."
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 pm

"I was able to sign up with the marines to be a sniper. Who'da guess I would be killing my own...former people." Sniper sighed. "Before that, I was that unpopular kid in highschool. You know, the one with the military family, the one who upheld military standards." What about you. Let me guess. The sexy girl that had all the boys knocking down your door."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 pm

"I wish." She said with a laugh. "I was just a freshmen before the zombies. Freshmen are usually picked on no matter how sexy they look" She said the last part in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:45 pm

"I think you look great...very sexy." He rolled over once again and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Maaybe I can be the guy thats beating down your door." He smiled slightly. He leaned over and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:50 pm

She blushed a bit when he kissed her but she quickly sat up. “Thanks, but I already have several men knocking down my door.” She said point to the horde below. Some gave up and went to got check out those military folks but for the most part they stuck around still trying to reach. It’s not that she didn’t mind a relationship with someone it was just that their was so many risks involved.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Sniper groaned and got up and grabbed his rifle. "Fuck all of you." He looked down at the zombie. Shot, bolt, shot, bolt, until each zombie had holes in there faces. Luckly for the sliencer, no more would be back. "Now." Sniper placed his rifle on the ground nad walked back over to Sam. "Sorry. I get jealous."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:59 pm

She laughed as he shot them out of simple jealous. "That's okay they weren't my type anyways." She said joking. It felt so good to laugh after all this time. Shots could still be heard below from the military but there operations in the mall were soon coming to an end and they would be leaving soon. "Out of curiosity what did you find when you were searching?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:02 pm

"Just some building materials, supplies for weapon repairs. Meds, vitamins. You." He laughed and walked to his bag. He pulled out a chocolete bar and started to eat it. "I have more food then candy if your wondering." He said looking over to her. "I have a large supply of food at my safehouse. An old storage unit center. About a mile and a half away from here."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm

"How much food?" She asked. She needed some food for she hadn't eaten anything decent for a long time. A hideout didn't sound all to bad for some much needed rest as well. But she could trust this guy so staying there for long wasn't in her plan.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:40 am

Sniper pointed out over the horizen. Over a few miles is a large storage center. You know, the place people can leave there old crap in lock up for months on end. It's totally empty. And I have the keys. Its a perfect place to shelter survivors. Large space so we're not all crampped together. a ton of junk from the units to keep out need for supplies low. The units can serve as bedrooms. plus it even has a ton of back up generators."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:44 am

"That sounds great. Does anyone else live there with you?" She asked wondering if anyone else was with him. She didn't really want to be with a large group again as lots of problem arose from that.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:48 am

"Its just me...again." I lost two men to those military under us." Sniper said with a sneer. "They shoot anything that moves and killed two survivors that I was bringback. It didn't matter that we were able to talk. They just started to shoot." Sniper shook his head and walked back over to Sam. He sat down next to her. "I get the feeling you still don't trust me."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:06 am

"Sorry, you haven't done anything wrong it's just that I can't trust anyone. Not after what happened." She said looking down at her shoes. It was a dark memory she didn't like to think about.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:10 am

Sniper gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "What happened to you." He asked softly. He could tell frond the look in her eye that whatever she was thinking about has tramitized her. "Talking about it can help you heal." He said. "I'm here to listen. Or just to hug if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:14 am

She shook her head no. "I don't want to talk about it right now." Things down stairs got quite as the military group left already. "Do you think it's safe to head out now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

searching supplies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie Apocalyse Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Mall-
Jump to: