Zombie Apocalyse Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocalyse Roleplay

The End Is Near

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

searching supplies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:56 am

Ziggy quickly made his way through the crowded, zombie fillled mall using hte top of thje air dusts and pipework in the ceiling. No way would he change walking hte ground. He was hunting for supplies to use to survive, and the zombie sware would have kept looters from hitting this place. All but people like him. He crossed the ducts and putted out a knife. He threw the blade at the lone zombie in hte front of a store, hitting it through hte eye. the undead dropped to the ground, now truely dead. "Too easy." Sniper whispered and dropped down. He retreived his knife, taking out a rag to clean it and entered the store.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 am

All of a sudden, in the parking lot was an explosion. A girl had set it up as a diversion so that the zombies would come pouring out of the mall so that she could sneak in. She waited a safe distance away with her pistol loaded. She sure hoped this plan would work.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:11 am

Sniper felt the whole biulding shake. He quickly got under cover before passing zombies could spot him. There was one int hte shop. When it charged, Sniper jabbed the combat knife through its template. It dropped to the ground nad he made his way farther intoo the shop to hide. Once the cost was clear, he drew his rifle. He attached the scope, loaded it, nad walked outside. He checked to make sure the cost was clear before taking aim at the enterance.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:15 am

Sam watched as the zombies came out of the mall. Now was her chance. She walked over to a broken window and went through it. Now that she was in she would have to look around quickly because it was likely that those zombies were going to come back. She decided to start by looking in the baby food section (since she figured that it was the last place someone would look for food.) While she walked quietly she didn’t notice the sniper Ziggy.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:20 am

Sniper saw the girl walk into hte mall. His sight was quickly trained onto her. "Don't move." He said outloud, making sure she heard him. "One more step, and your head is paste." Sniper warned. "Were you the one that step off that explosion?" He asked, keeping his crosshairs on her forehead at all times.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:24 am

Sam stopped in her tracks and raised her arms in the air not wanting to be shot. She didn’t say a word though just stood there. It got so silent that the moans of the dead could be heard outside. They were swarming and the more she just stood there the more in danger she was. But there was nothing she could do but stand there.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:26 am

Sniper sighed and lowered his weapon. "He motioned his head toward the nearest staircase. "Get up here. Now." He called and attached a silencer to his rifle. Hie aimed for the enterance once again as he watched to make sure the girl followed his orders.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:29 am

She quickly and quietly did just that. She got to the staircase without any zombies getting in her way. She started to climb the stairs like the guy told her to.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 am

Sniper watched her climb the stair. Once she was up stair nad near, he turned and pulled his magnum out on her. "Have you been bitten." He said, aiming his gun at her forehead. "I have lost too many survives to infected already aso you better not even think of lying of your story ends real quick." He warned. He had to be hard. It would be the only way to make sure that the resistence wouldn't be jepordized.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 am

She raised her hands up again and shook her head no. She had not been bitten and that was the truth. She waited for him to either shot or not shot his gun before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:40 am

"Inside that store. Not that I don't trust you. I just can't trust you." He let the sniper rifle hang on his side via its strap and walked her at gunpoint into the empty store. "Pull up your shirt and pant legs. I need to see clean skin for myself before I trust you." He said once they were inside.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:43 am

She understood where he was coming from. At this time of life no one could trust anyone. So she pulled down her shorts and her shirt. She hadn’t been wearing a bra in ages but none the less she flashed her boobs in front of him to check for bites. (there was none)
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:49 am

Sniper walked around her, trying his hardest to ignore the the fact that she was mostly naked now, as he inspected her body. He sreached her from head to toe. Then he lowered his weapon. "Sorry about the hard ass method. Its the only way I can get anywhere with people in this crisis. The names Ziggy, most call...well used to call me Sniper." He nodded his head slightly. "You should probably get dressed, unless you want to run around naked." Snipered turned and looked out. The Zombies were slowly making there way back inside.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:54 am

“I understand. It’s hard to trust these days.” She said as she got dressed again. She picked up her pistol and watched with Ziggy. She made sure to keep arm distance away from him incase he was bitten. “So did you see anything useful when you got in her.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:57 am

"Maybe." He said. Then he turned to look back at her. He understood that expression in an instant. He checked the undead postion once more before turning back. "Sorry. I forgot that you have little reason to trust me either." He removed his weapons, his strongest act of trust he could show, and stripped to his boxers. "I'm clean, check all you want." Sniper smirked. "My style of fighting keeps me miles away from any infected anyway."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 am

Sam didn’t bother even look. Even if she didn’t find anything she still wouldn’t trust him. It was kind of hard. She just kept looking out at the zed that were coming back in trying to smell out any trace of human to munch on.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 am

Sniper got dressed. He replaced his weapons nad walked out of hte store. "Follow me." He whispered. There was a hardware store in the mall. That was going to hane been his first stop. Then food. Then with any luck, medicane. He made his way to the first store, keeping lower and against the walls. He kept his silenced sniper lowered, but ready incase he had to use it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:09 am

She followed but put plenty of distance between her and him incase he betrayed her. Her gun wasn’t silence so she took out her broken snow shovel. The dead could be heard everywhere but luckily they hadn’t spotted them. But soon gun shots were fired at another part of the mall. Someone else had come but who? The zombies had been startled running to the place where they thought they heard the noise. This cause some to spot Sniper and Sam. She got her shovel read cause they were in for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 am

"Bastards." Sniper hissed and raised his rifle. The two zombies rushed, but would get no where fast. Sniper lined up hte sight and with two slince pulls of the trigger, the Zombies fell to the ground, a hole in each of there heads. "Someones, aout to be dead. We have to move before its us." No time to worry about being seen, o Sam's trust issue, Sniper let his weapon drop his his side and grabbed Sam's hand. "C'mon." He said and started to run with her in tow. He drew his revolver, just in case, as they ran into hte hardware store.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:26 am

Sam was tugged by Sniper, carried off to the hardware part of the store. Explosions like those from grenades sounded. Whoever these strangers were they were heavily loaded. The sounds they were making attracted more and more zombies. “We better make this fast.” She advised.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:34 am

Sniper stopped running when they were in the store. "Yeah. Sounds like that millitary group I keep trying to dodge." Sniper hissed. "I lost alot of people already to that damn group. They just shot anything that moves. Infected or not." Sniper shook his head. "For now, we need to gather anything useful that we can carry. Just make sure you leave room for foor and medicane." Sniper reached into his bag and pulled out a candy bar. "Eat it. You'll never the energy for later, trust me. And welcome to the resistence." With that, Sniper went off to find whatever supplies her could.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:38 am

Was that a real candy bar? She hadn’t seen one in ages. But this was no time for day dreaming, she had to look for supplies. “I’ll go check out over there.” She said as she went to another store. She wasn’t sure what he needed at the hardware store but she did know that he needed food and meds so that’s what she was going to go find. A few zed popped up so she fired some rounds at them eventually hitting their heads.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 am

Sniper began to fill a large bag with 2X4's, nails, hammers, and a few other small pieces that he could find. He knew that his bace would need to be foritfied in order to be safe from zombie attacks. He also knew that weapons broke. He had gathered enough supplies to repair most any weapon that broke down. Once he had enough hardware, he headed out to help sam find foor and medicane.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:44 am

Sam was able to find on pill bottle that still had something in it but didn’t bother to read what it was. Food on the other hand was very hard to find. It seemed most of it had been taken by other scavengers. Nonetheless she kept looking. The gunfire got closer and closer though so they didn’t have much time.
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:51 am

Sniper knew that time was already up for this little mission. "Grab whatever you can." Sniper said to Sam and quickly made his way through hte shelves. He tossed vitamins, herbal supplements, anything that could keep someone healthy longer into his bag nad then went for Sam. "Times up." He said and began to lead her out of the store and into the mall. "We're going to have to leave the way I can in. The roof." Sniper pointhe at the airducts. "Hold this while I get up first." He placed his bag down and ran at the wall just below the airduct. He got two steps up the wall kicked off and grabbed hold. Once up, he looked down. "Ok throw me up hte bag, then take the end of my rifle, I'll pull you up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

searching supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching supplies   searching supplies Empty

Back to top Go down

searching supplies
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie Apocalyse Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Mall-
Jump to: