Zombie Apocalyse Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocalyse Roleplay

The End Is Near

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shun

Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:53 am

Shaunic smilled and then again made her sit up. He then untied her and made her sit on her hand's and knee's like a puppy. He then tied her leg's around the table leg. "Good girl..." Shun said sticking his dick in her mouth. "Yea now suck my cock... And make sure to lick it too." and then he got her hair and puleed her hair back and fourth...
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:02 am

It hurt so bad and it tasted so gross. Why was this happening to her? More tears started forming. But then her gag relax started to kick in. She was going to puke.
Back to top Go down
Shun

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:06 am

Shaunic stopped short since she looked like she was about to puke and then untied her again and turned her around and tied her arm's around the table's leg. Shaunic then just rubbed his dick on the outside of her pantie's. "Come on just a little bit more then were done here." Shun said.
(Sorry it's supposed to be Shun not Shaunic...)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:10 am

She let out all the stuff that used to be in her stomach. Now her mouth was even more gross. "Please just let me go. I can't take it anymore. Please!" She begged while sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Shun

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:15 am

Shun then smilled and then just spanked her ass. He then untied her and said "Fine you can go but I will come back for ya so you better watch out..." He said. But beffore he did that he put on his underwear and pant's. He then left her her small hello kitty shirt but he took off he painte's. "You can live with only that shirt..." Shaunic said. But what she diddint know was He wasnt done yet. He then left her tied up and left the room for at least ten minute's.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:19 am

Crap, he left her tied up despite doing everything he asked. He was such a jerk. She had to find a way out. Since her hands were free she tried to use her nails to try and cut the rope. She tied her best but progress was slow as the rope just didn't want to cut. She just kept trying hoping that fiend wouldn't come back or worse...a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Shun

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:24 am

Shun was haflway down the hall when he saw a zombie... Well not even one zombie. A whole horde. "Awwww Shit.... And I forgot to unite the girl..." He then ran back with a flash of yellow. he then busted through the girl and gave her her underwear and pant's back. He then used his really sharp nail's and kut the rope no problem. "Hurry and get dressed were about to have a fight of a lifetime..." He then left and stood guard at the door waiting for her to get dressed so he can give her her gun.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:28 am

Why bother get on her clothes if they were getting attacked? While she quickly had the time she took back her gun and pointed it at Shun. "Give me two good reasons not to kill you right here and now!" She said very pissed.
Back to top Go down
Shun

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:33 am

Shaunic thought and then he did this.... "Well I can give you three reason's actually..... 1. Im faster than you...." then he ran behind her with a flash of purple. "2. Im stronger than you..." then he then hir the wall with his fist and he made a rather large hole. "and three while you have a pistol I have a AK-4 frekin 7" he said while he then got his ak-47 and pointed it at her head. "Now you have two choice's. Help me kill these zombie's or just let me kill you here. pick NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:40 am

She knew what she would choose. She made a break for it out the classroom door only to be met by hordes of zombies approaching. The only way out was to pick a group and try to get past them. Her lack of pants kind of felt weird but living was more important. She decided that she would take the horde to the right and started to open fire.
Back to top Go down
Shun

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 am

Shun walked down the hall and got met by the horde's of zombie's. "Hey ummmm you if you go the other way there is a exit and I can kill all these zombie's by myself... Cause you dont want to see me with a ak-47 in my hand's or yea.... you might die..."
Back to top Go down
Sniper1
Admin
Sniper1

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:59 am

(I've been reading and I'm going to say this now. Now I had said this when I approved your character. Shau is a human, which means human limits. No human can move at hte spped you are saying your moving. This is your first warning. Don't make me give you a second.)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:16 am

"But that way has zombies too. I'd get eaten alive if I go that way." She protested. But that's when she had an idea. If he killed all the zombies for her she could get out of this place and maybe fire some last minute shots at that creep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)   Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting started (Shau and bird) (MATURE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie Apocalyse Roleplay :: Roleplay :: The School-
Jump to: